Obtain global view on the gene expression in various samples of normal, adult and Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition.
Explore what are the relevant biological pathways based on our curated Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition-related genes.
Find out how genetic variants affect the Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition.
Inquire into the curated literatures about Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition.
dbEMT is committed to establishing a comprehnsive gene resource for epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT). It includes:
- Literature data
- Clinical relevant variants
- Gene expression profiles
- Biological pathways
News and forthcoming changes
- Manuscript accepted: Min Zhao, Lei Kong, Yining Liu, Hong Qu (2014) dbEMT: a literature-based resource for Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition genes. 2015, Scientific reports (Accepted).
- Tumor expression (BioGPS) dataset were added to dbEMT.
- PCGP mutation dataset were added to dbEMT.
Number of genes in dbEMT
- 377 human genes from 2245 PubMed abstracts.
- 357 protein-coding genes and 20 microRNAs.